1 MAY. The Nordic Resistance Movement will celebrate 1 May this year with public events in three Swedish towns under the slogan “White workers built this country. White workers can take this country back!”
The Nordic Resistance Movement will hold public rallies in Vetlanda, Munkedal and Ludvika on Sunday 1 May. Speeches will be held by representatives from the organisation on the theme “White workers built this country. White workers can take this country back!” at all three locations. Members of the public are invited to attend, and there will be opportunities for socialising and asking questions.
The events will take place at the following times and locations (all times CET):
- The crossing between Biblioteksgatan and Stadshusgränden in Vetlanda – 11.00
- Örekilsparken in Munkedal – 13.00
- Garvarns torg in Ludvika – 13.00
The speakers at each event will be as follows:
- Ludvika: Simon Lindberg, Pär Öberg, Emma Karlsson
- Vetlanda: Hampus Maijala, Joakim Kannisto
- Munkedal: Fredrik Vejdeland, Samuel Johansson
All are invited to attend. Attendees are asked to respect the speakers on stage and the Resistance Movement’s constitutional right to freedom of assembly.