ACTIVISM. The Nordic Resistance Movement recently held a week-long offensive against the degenerate homo lobby in Bergen.
In connection with the homo lobby’s 50th anniversary celebrations, Norway’s Nest 3 conducted a week-long offensive against degeneracy in Bergen Municipality in preparation for the so-called “Pride Days” in June.
In 1977, homosexuality was declassified as a mental illness in Norway. Civil unions were allowed from 1993, and same-sex marriage was legalised in 2009. In recent years, the homosexual agenda has accelerated quickly, with the homo lobby engaging in the following activities:
- Relativising and undermining the concept of gender and natural and biological gender roles. Claiming that gender is a “social construct” and something you can choose for yourself according to what you “identify” as.
- Encouraging hormone treatment and irreversible “gender correction” surgery for confused children and adolescents.
- Normalising and popularising homosexuality, and thereby creating more homosexuals, as well as pushing the boundaries of what is considered “normal”.
- Normalising and legalising paedophilia. The father of the Nordic homo lobby was a convicted paedophile, and his organisation had its own subdivision for paedophiles.
- Increasing acceptance of sexually deviant behaviour in society. This paves the way for ever more perverse and degenerate behaviour.
- Relativising and undermining the natural family. Attempts to equate same-sex and other abnormal “family” relationships with normal ones.
- Sexualising and indoctrinating children and adolescents. Introducing children to sex education at a young age, and preferably indoctrinating them with the homo lobby’s entire arsenal of ideas.
- Equating homosexuality with heterosexuality, and thereby redefining human sexuality from being about reproduction to being exclusively about “self-enjoyment”.
A large number of posters against the homo lobby and in support of the nuclear family were placed in Bergen Municipality. This is only the beginning of what will happen this year, Nest 3 reports.
Selected photos from the actions: