ARISTOGENESIS. This is the second episode, part 2, of the new English-speaking pod Aristogenesis.
Join us this episode for a look into the Hyperboreans as they appeared throughout mythology, poetry and the historical record of the ancients. We’ll also be looking into the importance of the Solstice celebrations, and the importance of sun worship amongst different Indo-European peoples.
In this episode: Freja, Nestor and Tyrus.
Listen to “Aristogenesis #2:2: The Hyperborean Myth” on Spreaker.
Download the Script:
- Heraclitus “The Fragments”
- Plato “Timaios”
- Plato “Politicos” (Statesman)
- Pindar “The Odes”
- Aristotle “On The Heavens”
- Hesiod “Works and Days”
- Hesiod “Theogony”
- Apollonius Rhodius “Argonautica”
- Pausanias “Description of Greece”
- T.W. Rolleston “Celtic Myths and Legends”
- “The Táin” (Táin Bó Cuailnge)
- Mircea Eliade “The Myth of the Eternal Return”
- Rene Guenon “The Crisis of the Modern World”
- Stephen Hill “The Roots of European Thought”
- More coming shortly
If you would like to be a guest on the show or contribute in some other way, please do not hesitate to contact us at the email address below.
Sign up for an account at Spreaker to like and comment the episodes.
To contact us on Aristogenesis, send an email to: [email protected]
Nordfront Att: Aristogenesis