Home Resistance News Activism Activists confront traitor march

Activists confront traitor march


ACTIVISM. On November 30, activists from Nest 2 paid a visit to an anti-Nordic demonstration which was subsequently called off. After the Resistance Movement’s activity was covered extensively in the Swedish lying press, Nordfront contacted one of the activists to find out what really happened.

“Stop the Population Replacement”

The torchlight demonstration was organised by Helsjön Folk High School and local churches in the town of Horred, western Sweden, who claimed it was in support of “human compassion” and against “racism” and “Nazism”.

The demonstration took place in the wake of the murder of a local 17-year-old girl, Wilma Andersson, as well as several explosions in the nearby city of Borås.

Wilma had been missing since 13 November, with her 22-year-old boyfriend Ahmed Tishko having been taken into custody, suspected of her murder. After an extensive search for the teenager by hundreds of volunteers, police have now declared her deceased after discovering “a body part” belonging to her.

One of the Nordic Resistance Movement activists who took part in the action said of the demonstrators: “Their message is not something we tolerate, especially not when considering recent events in the area.”

During the demonstration, the torchlit march was met at its starting point by Resistance men who stood in the middle of the road with a banner reading “Stop the Population Replacement”. There was a minor confrontation when the demonstrators tried to push the activists and swipe at them with their torches, but they quickly calmed down and instead started going around the Resistance men.

The procession then deviated from its planned route and went onto a narrow road where the activists again succeeded in positioning themselves ahead of the demonstrators. The activists didn’t stop the march, but instead walked in front of it with their banner and communicated their message peacefully.

This bewildered and demoralised the demonstrators and caused their march to stop. The police were called to the scene, and many demonstrators grew tired and went home. From a total of approximately 200 attendees at the beginning, only 50 or so eventually reached the destination where speeches were to be held by people such as Lisa Dahlberg, a Social Democrat and government commissioner in the local Mark Municipality.

The police informed the Resistance Movement activists that they were suspected of harassment for protecting themselves against the demonstrators who pushed them and waved their torches at them. No one was suspected of a serious crime. One activist was arrested, but only because he refused to identify himself when the police wanted to charge him on suspicion of harassment.